Based in Somerset but with a license to roam, from the land to the coast to deserted city streets, always in pursuit of the elusive ‘perfect’ shot.
As a regular contributor to features and articles, my work has been widely published in many of the UK’s leading photography magazines. My images have appeared on front covers, portfolio spreads and multi page features as well as being commended in the prestigious ‘Landscape Photographer of the Year’ Competition.
Recent commissions include two Pro/Apprentice workshops ( in Somerset and Valencia) that I provided for Canon Photoplus Magazine.
Most of the images on this website are available in a range of high quality print options as well as for commercial licensed use. More information here.
If you have any questions about my photography or require further information regarding sales, workshops or commissions, then please do get in touch using the contact form.
It’d be great to hear from you.
What Are You Carrying?
I’m a Canon photographer and the current equpment that I use for most of my landscape and travel photography is as follows:
- Canon 1DX MKII Full Frame Digital SLR Canon
- 16-35mm f/2.8L MkIII – Pro Series Wide Angle Lens Canon
- 24-105mm f/4 L – Pro Series Zoom Lens
- Canon 100-400 f/4.5 – 5.6 II L Pro Series Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Lee Filter Kit including a range of Neutral Density Filters
- Heliopan 105mm Polarizing Filter
- Manfrotto MT055CXPRO3 Carbon Fibre Tripod
- Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Tripod Head
- Remote Shutter Release
- Apple Macbook Pro 13″ Retina Display
Digital Camera Magazine
Digital Photographer Magazine
Digital Photo Magazine
Digital Camera Essentials
Digital Photographer ‘Landscapes’ Book
Digital Photographer ‘Black & White’ Book